In the following, we would like to inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, such as name, address, email addresses, IP address and user behaviour. We have taken extensive technical and operational precautions to protect your data from accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorised persons. Our safety procedures are regularly reviewed and adapted to conform with the latest technological developments.
This privacy statement is currently valid and was last updated in May 2018.
1. Responsible according to Article 4 paragraph 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
BDJ Assekuradeur GmbH
Große Theaterstraße 42
Phone: +49 40 37603-0
Fax: +49 40 37603-144
2. Contact for data protection officer
You can reach our data protection officer at the above mentioned address with the addition "data protection officer". The direct email address is: datenschutz[at]bdj.de.
3. Processing of personal data, legal framework and purposes of use when visiting the website
When you visit our website www.d-f-g.de, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without any action on your part and is then stored until it is deleted automatically:
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (specific page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- data volume transferred
- referrer website
- operating system and its interface
- browser language and version.
We process this data for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection with the website
- ensuring comfortable use of our website
- evaluation of system security and stability
- for other administrative purposes
The legal framework for data processing is set out in Article 6 (1)(1)(f) GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). Our legitimate interest is inferred from the purposes of data collection as listed above. On no account will we use the data we collect to draw inferences about you personally.
4. Your rights
You have the right
- according to Article 15 GDPR, to demand information about the personal data we process. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the intended duration of storage, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Article 16 GDPR, to demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Article 17 GDPR, unless processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data but you require it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Article 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another responsible person;
- in accordance with Article 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In general, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or of our company headquarters.
5. Right to object
Insofar as your data is processed based on legitimate interests according to Article 6 (1)(1)(f) GDPR, you are entitled, pursuant to Article 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of personal data concerning you, provided there are grounds relating to your particular situation or where personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes. You are always entitled to object in the latter case. We will comply with this objection without requiring that you specify particular circumstances.
To exercise your right to withdraw consent or object, please send an email to datenschutz[at]bdj.de.
6. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will pass on your personal data to third parties only if
- you have provided your explicit consent in this regard pursuant to Article 6 (1)(1)(a) GDPR.
- the disclosure pursuant to Article 6 (1)(1)(b) GDPR is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures which are taken at your request
- this is necessary pursuant to Article 6 (1)(1)(c) GDPR to fulfil a legal obligation to which the person responsible is subject
- this is necessary according to Article 6 (1)(1)(f) GDPR for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding, sensitive interest in the non-transfer of your data
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie. Cookies are unable to execute programmes or place viruses on your computer. Their purpose is to improve the ease of use and efficiency of our website.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see 1.)
- Persistent cookies (see 2.).
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. In particular, this includes session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or of all cookies. So-called "Third Party Cookies" are cookies that have been set by a third party, and therefore not by the actual website you are currently visiting. We would like to point out that by deactivating cookies you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
If, with your consent, you receive our electronic newsletter with which we inform you about news from the insurance industry and give you a regular market overview, we will save your email address. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time, either by simply sending a return email or by sending a separate email to info[at]d-f-g.de.
9. Job applications
You can send job applications to the DFG via email. Please use the email address myjob[at]bdj.de. We will, of course, use your details only to process your application and will not pass them on to third parties. Please note that emails sent unencrypted are not transmitted with access protection and that only file attachments in PDF format are made available to us.
If you have applied for a specific position and it has already been filled, or if we consider you to be suited or even better suited for another position, we would like to forward your application within the company. Please let us know if you do not agree to a forwarding of your application.
Your personal data will be deleted immediately after completion of the application process, or after a maximum of 6 months, unless you have expressly given us your consent for a longer storage of your data or a contract has been concluded. The legal basis is Article 6(1)(a), (b) and (f) of the GDPR and Article 26 of the BDSG.
10. Data security
The DFG has taken extensive technical and operational precautions to protect your data from accidental or deliberate manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorised persons.
Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the services of Google Maps. This enables us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently - this is our legitimate interest.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data collected during your visit to our website will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
12 . data processing agreement
We use external service providers (contract processors) e.g. for the technical realisation of this website. A separate contract data processing agreement has been concluded with the service providers in order to guarantee the protection of your personal data. We work together with the following service providers:
made in nature
Osnabrücker Str. 24